Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I am looking for a VESA adapter for my HP Envy 27s.  I believe it is Model (or rather Product #) Y6K73AA and Regulatory Model # HSTND-9351-L

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@sdean7855

Thanks for replying. 

Please try this link to order the part. because for me it is working: https://hp.care/2JwJfbJ

Also, I have sent you a private message with the HP phone support phone number. 

Hope this works. Let me know the outcome.

Cheers! 🙂

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

It appears from this webpage in France that the Envy 27 VESA adapter is part # 911361-001 at least in Europe.  Have been unable to find it in the US.  Does this part number help to find it over here?

HP Recommended

@sdean7855

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

MKazi is at your service. 

I understand you're in the US and are looking for the Mount Adapter - Vesa, Envy 27 Display. 

You may find this part at the HP Part Surfer website. Please click here to access this website.You need to select your country as United States and then enter the part number. 

Secondly, you may contact our HP phone support team to check the part availability.

Hope this information helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

Went to PartsSurfer, entered the number. Yay! It appears to be a good number.  Boo! It shows up as N/A as in Not Available and you can't add it to the cart.  What next?

VESA-Adapter-in HPPartSurfer.JPG

Last time I called up HP support, I was on hold for exactly an hour...and then told to call back again some other time and disconnected.  MKazi, can you tell me an HP monitor support number that will answer my call?

HP Recommended

Went to PartsSurfer, entered the number. Yay! It appears to be a good number.  Boo! It shows up as N/A as in Not Available and you can't add it to the cart.  What next?VESA-Adapter-in HPPartSurfer.JPG

#1 Sorry for the duplicate post...can't see how to delete it.

#2 Last time I called up HP support, I was on hold for exactly an hour...and then told to call back again some other time and disconnected.  MKazi, can you tell me an HP monitor support number that will answer my call?

HP Recommended

@sdean7855

Thanks for replying. 

Please try this link to order the part. because for me it is working: https://hp.care/2JwJfbJ

Also, I have sent you a private message with the HP phone support phone number. 

Hope this works. Let me know the outcome.

Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

My thanks to the super support from MKazi!!!!!

He directed me to:

https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/

where I could enter the number I'd found (in a French computer website!) of 911361-001 and order theVESA adapter for my HP Envy 27s monitor.  It cost about $45 with shipping.

HP Recommended

@sdean7855

You're most welcome.

I'm glad that the information was useful to you.

It is an honor to share this platform with you.

Take care! 🙂

HP Recommended
Hi!

Unfortunately I also need an adapter for my 27" Hp Envy monitor. But it says it cannot be ordered. I'm from Canada, is there a way I can order the vesa mount adapter as well?
HP Recommended

I would think that if the part number for the VESA adapter is the same in France and America, then it should hopefully be the same in Canada.  The trick now is to find  HP parts in Canada. With luck you should be able to order it from them.  Failing that, reach out to an American friend and have them order it for you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.