Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Compaq 6000 PRO SFF
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello, i have a desktop model# HP Compaq 6000 PRO SFF and i need following drivers for it:

PCI Serial Port

PCI Simple Communications Controller

Trusted Platform Module 1.2

Someone please help....thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You need this driver.  Manually install it if the auto install doesn't work.

This package contains the Intel Local Management Service (LMS) and Serial-over-LAN (SOL) support for Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) for the supported desktop models and operating systems. This software is part of the Intel Digital Office Initiative.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45367​.exe

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver for the PCI Simple Communications Controller:

This package contains the Intel Active Client Manager Host Embedded Controller Interface (HECI) device driver for the supported desktop models and operating systems.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45411.exe

You need this driver for the PCI Serial Port:

This package contains the Intel Local Management Service (LMS) and Serial-over-LAN (SOL) support for Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) for the supported desktop models and operating systems. This software is part of the Intel Digital Office Initiative.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45367.exe

Windows 7 should have installed the Trusted Platform Module 1.2, and there is no driver for it for Vista or W7.

So... I suggest you use the XP driver.  Manually install it if the auto install doesn't work.

This package provides the device driver for the Infineon Trusted Platform
Module (TPM 1.2) in the supported desktop models running a supported Microsoft
Windows XP Operating System.

NOTE: This package contains only the TPM device drivers. To use the full
capability of the TPM, you must use Embedded Security for HP ProtectTools.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp40501-41000/sp40553.exe

HP Recommended

Hello, i installled all the drivers now device manager asking for driver for "Intel(R) Active Management Technology - SOL

Can you help me out?

Thanks

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You need this driver.  Manually install it if the auto install doesn't work.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45367​.exe

HP Recommended

Still showing "Intel (R) Active Management Technology - SOL (COM 3)" with yellow exclamation mark in device manager....what to do?

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, that I do not know.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.