Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hello I was assured by an HP assistant that the above psi would fit my pc

I found one on ebay as the only place to get it

i was told by the seller it will not fit my pc so I am confused ?

cant find the right psu

any help would be grateful

my pc is HP TP-01 2000a ryzen 7 5700g

the part I was buying was

L05757-800 Power Supply PSU 500W

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Here is a link to the PSU upgrade compatibility matrix developed by an HP Expert in the past.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Knowledge-Base/Power-Supply-Cross-Reference-for-specific-model...

Your PC  and motherboard (Erica6) are not on the list, so  we do not know if it will fit.

What is the currently installed PSU? 

Remove and measure it.  Ask for the physical dimensions in mm from the seller of the L05757-800 PSU  to compare them. CPUMedic advertises that it is 140mm x 72mm x 165mm.

If they match it, will be a fit.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Here is a link to the PSU upgrade compatibility matrix developed by an HP Expert in the past.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Knowledge-Base/Power-Supply-Cross-Reference-for-specific-model...

Your PC  and motherboard (Erica6) are not on the list, so  we do not know if it will fit.

What is the currently installed PSU? 

Remove and measure it.  Ask for the physical dimensions in mm from the seller of the L05757-800 PSU  to compare them. CPUMedic advertises that it is 140mm x 72mm x 165mm.

If they match it, will be a fit.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Thankyou for your help

HP Recommended

You're welcome!

HP Recommended

I understand the confusion regarding the compatibility of the L05757-800 Power Supply (PSU) with your HP TP-01 2000a. Compatibility of components can be quite specific and it's important to get it right.

Based on the information available, the L05757-800 PSU is compatible with certain HP motherboards like the Erica and Erica2. However, for your specific model with the Erica6 motherboard, it's not explicitly listed in the compatibility matrix.

To ensure compatibility, you should measure the physical dimensions of your current PSU and compare them with the dimensions provided by the seller for the L05757-800 PSU. If the dimensions match, and the connectors are suitable, it should fit your PC.

ETechBuy.com
HP Recommended

Thanks for all your information it's been a great help 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.