Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

I bought an HP pavilion desktop TG01-0023w.  I lost the cedar power cable that it came with So I bought a replacement on Amazon and it doesn’t seem to work It fits, but I have to kind of force it into the four pin on my motherboard, but my PC doesn’t turn on when I have it connected.  am I doing something wrong or did I get the wrong power cable? If so, which one do I need

Power cable #507148-001

Motherboard name is Erica

SSID: 8860

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I think you bought the wrong cable.

Below is the link to the parts list for your PC:

HP PartSurfer

The power cable part number and description is:

L68308-001
Cable - Pwr(2*2) to SATA(15p)ST,200+80mm,BL,Ro2

If you click on the camera icon to the left of the part number, it shows a picture of the power cable.

You should be able to find this cable on eBay.

Search by the HP part number.

L68308-001 | eBay

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.