Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Omen 40l

I have an omen 40L GT21-0014 with a 15-12400f and a 3060 12gb GPU and I got a 4060 TI 16gb GPU and I’m wondering how do I install the new drivers? I keep getting error messages 43, am I doing something wrong? Or did the card arrive faulty??

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Does the PSU in your Omen have enough power and are the PCIe power connectors plugged into the video card?

It would have helped if you had taken the time to provide the brand and part number of the video card instead of giving a generic description.

You also did not completely identify your PC.

There should be an i or an a at the end of omen 40L GT21-0014 which lets us know whether the PC is an Intel or an AMD platform.

That does make a difference.

How about doing that now.

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by not' forgetting to mark that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

I figured it out also the 4060 ti uses less power by like 5. But I managed to figure out what I was having trouble with and I used the pc to trouble shoot after uninstalling the driver and it fixed it been going smoothly since then

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.