Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp Envy Desktop TE02-0xxx
Microsoft Windows 11

I wanted to Upgrade My GPU from a 3070ti to something bigger, but idk what will fit , can you tell me the biggest GPU i could fit in my  Hp Envy Desktop TE02-0xxx 2M03192JXR 48GB RAM 12 GEN INTEL(r) CORE (TM) i7-12700

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@shawn114,

Welcome to our HP community forum!

I assume your HP Envy Desktop TE02-0xxx is fitted with a BlizzardU motherboard (SSID: 894B) -please verify.

In principle ANY graphics card will work in your PC, as long as your power supply can power it, and as long as you choose a smaller-sized (two fan) model*, such as this RTX 4070 Ti-Super: MSI RTX 4070 Ti SUPER VENTUS 2X Specs | TechPowerUp GPU Database, as seen in this User desktop: UserBenchmark: HP ENVY Desktop TE02-0xxx Compatible Components.

* Whatever graphics card you pick, carefully research its dimensions (LxWxH) -especially the length, to ascertain if the card will physically fit in your PC.

Since higher performing graphics cards (consuming more wattage) generate more heat, you may have to install additional cooling fan(s) in order to improve the air flow through your desktop.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.