HPe Pavillon 440 it - mouse hp MG-0856 (2195 Views)
Honor Student
alexxxandro60
Message 1 of 3 (2,195 Views)

HPe Pavillon 440 it - mouse hp MG-0856

Hello to all,

i have a desktop HPE Pavillone 440it from almost two years with  a mouse wireless HP MG-0856.

Suddenly and often my mouse when i uso wheel for scroll if i go up it go down or not move...

Can anyone help me or do I have to buy a new mouse?

Thanks.

Alexxxandro60

Master's Graduate
spacechild
Message 2 of 3 (2,183 Views)

Re: HPe Pavillon 440 it - mouse hp MG-0856

Hello Alexxandro!: I'd start by checking out the batteries to see if they're dead or not you might need to replace them

2. I'd check the sensors by cleaning off whatever dust or other crud that might be interfering with its signaling your mouse

3. play trial & error with the mouse components perhaps it might be just a bit too far for the sensors to lineup with each other

4. Go to www.hp.com to see if you could use a software or firmware or both update put in the model of the rodent in the box on the web page & follow what you see on your screen

if worse comes to worse! buy a new one you'll be amazed at what you might find these days & it might just advance your state-of-the-art in computing by introducing you to something you never had before.

good luck

hope this helps

ciao

spacechild

Honor Student
alexxxandro60
Message 3 of 3 (2,181 Views)

Re: HPe Pavillon 440 it - mouse hp MG-0856

Thank you Spacechild,
unfortunately i have already done the things that you have mentioned but nothing has changed.
I think I will buy a new mouse...:smileyhappy: thanks again
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation