Question

Top Student
olyckan
Message 1 of 5 (135 Views)
Accepted Solution

Need urgently help with installation

[ Edited ]

Need urgently help with NEW installation

(got worse by time, in the end I didn't even have internet, system recovering aso all of my copies I've done.. nothing worket.. thats why I thought I would do a new complete installation)

I've installed win 7 ultimate

but I can't go further.. i have no network and no network cards nothing

I've tried to surch and tried to install files that I thought was right but nothing happens.. can't even install some of the files cause it says that my computer havent those.

Please help me with step by step guide

HP Elite 7500 Series MT (desktop PC)

Serial No [edited by Moderator]

Product No  QB164EA#UUW

Tutor
SimplyMichael
Message 2 of 5 (128 Views)

Re: Need urgently help with installation

Well this remaing task might be complecative for you, I think you have to do fresh start from the beginning. best of luck

Top Student
olyckan
Message 3 of 5 (124 Views)

I did open the case and tried to surch for more information/numbers.

After 6 hours I found something that may work.

It led me to a network card "Atheros AR8161X LAN/Ethernet Drivers"

I'm not sure if its the right one but now at least i got internet :smileyhappy:

Downloading 139 updates (windows)

keeping my fingers crossed that it will work from now on.

Top Student
olyckan
Message 4 of 5 (110 Views)

I’m happy to announce that I have a fully functional computer now :smileyhappy:

I found all the drivers to chipset aso.

A little bit sad though I had to go outside of hp support and search on the internet instead. 

Only all the programs left to install but that’s another time-taking problem :smileyhappy:

george-p
Message 5 of 5 (105 Views)

Hi olyckan,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information such as the Serial Number in your post. From our Rules of Participation:

Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.

If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in.

Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message in reply.

Thank you
George

I work for HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation