Re: Window 8 and Windows 8.1 Upgrade Information and Windows 8 Tips (493 Views)
Honor Student
bartool
Message 21 of 23 (578 Views)

Re: Window 8 Upgrade Information and Windows 8 Tips

i could agree with theese critics about 8.1

Honor Student
microsoftsucks
Message 22 of 23 (518 Views)

Re: Window 8 and Windows 8.1 Upgrade Information and Windows 8 Tips

[ Edited ]

Microsoft seems to release programs before they are ready--lots of bugs and the damage is done before they get them fixed {Content Removed}

Microsoft is famous for this ME being their biggest boondoggle and three other crap OS before they fixed it--

They had a good one called XP and since then have had some other bug infested OS-- I understand Windows 7 was a good one and they are dropping support on that also--

Windows 8 was designed for one size fits all and was developed for the Tablet type scenarios putting PC's on the back burner--8.1 was supposed to clear up all the bugs of 8 and add new apps demanded by Window user's --BS--another incomplete fix that crashed--cost me 600 dollars to fix the damage--Better go to the Apple Store and find out all you can about Apple and then switch

Master's Graduate
KittyK
Message 23 of 23 (493 Views)

Re: Window 8 and Windows 8.1 Upgrade Information and Windows 8 Tips

Hi all!

I have closed this conversation to help keep the comments timely. If you have more to add or an issue you would like help with, please start a new conversation. Click here if you want to learn more about how to start a new conversation/thread.

If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you!

KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation