Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4645 e-All-in-One Printer
Linux

I need Help with my HP deskjet 4645 . The Power button is blinking and on the window i see an Error Code

NOS_LOADER_APP. Is it possible to recover  ?

Reuven Simha

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Fruby,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

The error code "0x83C0000A" on an HP printer usually indicates a hardware issue, you can try a few troubleshooting steps to see if it helps resolve the problem:

Reset the Printer:

• Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord from the back.
  • Wait for about 60 seconds.
  • Plug the power cord back in and turn on the printer.

Check for Paper Jams:

• Make sure there are no paper jams inside the printer. Open any access doors and carefully remove any stuck paper.

Update Firmware:

• Visit the HP support website for your printer model.
  • Check if there is a firmware update available for your printer, and if so, follow the instructions to update it.

Perform a Hard Reset:

• Turn off the printer.
  • Disconnect any USB cables.
  • Remove the ink cartridges.
  • Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
  • Wait for about 10-15 seconds.
  • Plug the power cord back in.
  • Reinstall the ink cartridges.
  • Turn on the printer.

Check for Obstructions:

• Make sure there are no obstructions inside the printer that may be preventing the carriage or other components from moving freely.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.