Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP TouchSmart 300
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My computer carsh in Dec 2017.  Lost everything.  I am trying to get my icloud back & have except for the drive.  I have been trying to back up my ipad on my computer but it's not working.

Hope there is some one out there that can help me.  I love my TouchSmart I realy don't wont to get a new computer.

Thank You

ZoomerZips

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ZoomerZips

If you have not done so, see the following Apple help for downloading, installing, and using iCloud for Windows:

Download iCloud for Windows

Webpage includes links to FAQs, solutions, and help from the (Apple Support) community

Click the Thumbs Up to say Thanks!

Click Post that answers your question "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.