Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

This happened to me lately and it was my motherboard. Mine is a 2011 system. I was able to find a refurbished motherboard of the same model. I ever so nervously accepted the challenge, and it worked. Usbs all working fine now. 

HP Recommended

Fortunately, mine wasn't the motherboard.  I was able to download and create a  recovery disk with my laptop and all is well...except I can't get the LAN card to connect to the router (my laptop, tablet, and phone can, AND the PC can connect to my mobile hotspot, so I know it's not the router or the LAN card.)

Glad you solved your issue, too!

HP Recommended

I have HP AIO   

[personal information removed]
MODEL
HP All-in-One - 22-3105ne
(Touch) (ENERGY STAR)

Originally Windows 10 was installed, but I was facing some downward compatibility and I was very conversant on Windows 7 so I have dowgraded to 32 Bit, Windows 7.

I dont have the Drivers CD... now I am facing the USB drives are not recognized and seems the drivers are not loaded.

Can you help sending me the USB drivers and simple instructions to install.

Also advise How can I find the drivers CD for any future use.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

@Zafarakber wrote:

I have HP AIO   

SERIAL NUMBER CZC61381QJ
MODEL
HP All-in-One - 22-3105ne
(Touch) (ENERGY STAR)

Originally Windows 10 was installed, but I was facing some downward compatibility and I was very conversant on Windows 7 so I have dowgraded to 32 Bit, Windows 7.

I dont have the Drivers CD... now I am facing the USB drives are not recognized and seems the drivers are not loaded.

Can you help sending me the USB drivers and simple instructions to install.

Also advise How can I find the drivers CD for any future use.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, there is no drivers CD.

There was a recovery flash drive for Windows 10.  Windows 10 operating system already has the native drivers for the USB ports. Windows 7 does not.

Finding drivers for Windows 7 is not going to be a simple task.

Kindly explain what you meant by  "but I was facing some downward compatibility". 

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.