Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
PROLIANT ML110 G5 SERVER
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

Hi there, I'm running into an issue trying to install Window 2008 R2 Server on my Server

I can't find the correct driver to allow the O/S to be installed on any my 6 HDD's  I (keep getting a partition error when I select any of the HDD's that are empty)

I can upload my LOG file if required

I've tried several drivers to no avail along with using the PARTDISK cmd to prep the drives

I just want to run the disks in a non-raid configuration

Any ideas where I can find the correct driver?

Regards Strocky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

It's an entirely different forum, which is why you couldn't find it on this one.

HP split into two separate companies a couple years ago, and the support forums were split as well.

This forum is primarily for PC's, notebooks, tablets and printers.

The link I gave you is to the HP Enterprise (HPE) Corporation support forum.

HPE is the new company that includes servers, switches, routers, tape drives, etc.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

You may also want to post your question on the HPE Community Support Forum -- ML Servers section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-ML-DL-SL/bd-p/itrc-264#.WUfLIORK29I

HP Recommended

Thanks couldn't see it on the drop down list

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

It's an entirely different forum, which is why you couldn't find it on this one.

HP split into two separate companies a couple years ago, and the support forums were split as well.

This forum is primarily for PC's, notebooks, tablets and printers.

The link I gave you is to the HP Enterprise (HPE) Corporation support forum.

HPE is the new company that includes servers, switches, routers, tape drives, etc.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.