Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Nice. That is great.
HP Recommended

I have installed all the necessary Windows 10 drivers of different but similar HP ENVY Phoenix 810-200nc and have tested for a week and everything seems to be working fine now except 1 critical error in logs but so far no crashes.

HP Recommended

I guess that is good news.

I get those error logs once in a while too, never had a crash yet.

BTW, I have been informed by someone from HP administration that he has 'created a ticket' to have the W10 drivers added to the ENVY Phoenix 810-000 model series support pages, so be on the lookout for those in the next few weeks.

HP Recommended

It seems OK now. 

It only keeps getting this critical error in logs:

Log Name:      System
Source:        Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
Date:          18.1.2017 18:05:37
Event ID:      41
Task Category: (63)
Level:         Critical
Keywords:      (70368744177664),(2)
User:          SYSTEM
Computer:      XXX
Description:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

It keeps getting the same error on both of my HP ENVY Phoenix PCs. As I have HP ENVY Phoenix 810-000ec & HP ENVY Phoenix 810-400nc. I guess it has something to do with audio drivers, that I am not sure.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.