Post new question
Question

Intern
Message 1 of 3 (92 Views)
Accepted Solution

Wordperfect Office x8

Product Name: HP Slimline s5710f
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

After installing Wordperfect x8 from the CD, I would like to add two more programs from the same CD. After inserting the CD it does not give me that option anymore. How can I do that?

Accepted Solution

Re: Wordperfect Office x8

Hello, @junosa – Hope you are well Smiley Happy

Thanks for your continued participation on the HP Forums! I’d like to help!

I see that you are having trouble while installing the software on your PC. Try completely uninstalling the WordPerfect x8 package and then reinstalling it again. Try the steps below:

1. Go to Control Panel – Programs and features.
  2. Select the software package and uninstall the same.
  3. Restart the PC.
  4. Now, insert the CD and then install the software again.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 3 (65 Views)

Hello, @junosa – Hope you are well Smiley Happy

Thanks for your continued participation on the HP Forums! I’d like to help!

I see that you are having trouble while installing the software on your PC. Try completely uninstalling the WordPerfect x8 package and then reinstalling it again. Try the steps below:

1. Go to Control Panel – Programs and features.
  2. Select the software package and uninstall the same.
  3. Restart the PC.
  4. Now, insert the CD and then install the software again.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Intern
Message 3 of 3 (50 Views)

Doing great! Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation