Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I have had problems with the 27xw flickering when playing videos in Firefox.  I noticed that when the HP display's menu was up, it did not blink on and off with the computer screen rendered behind it.  This led me to discover that the solution is to open the NVidia control panel, go to "Adjust Desktop Color Settings" and change "Content type reported to the display" to either "Desktop Programs" or "Full screen videos".  If that setting is on "Auto-Select (Recommended)" the display blinks off randomly.

HP Recommended
I will give that a try thanks
HP Recommended
Under "select the desktop resize mode reported to the display:"

Options are : do not report, auto, overscan, underscan
HP Recommended

That's "Adjust Desktop Size and position" you want "Adjust Desktop Color Settings" which on mine is 4 items higher on the list.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the responses, i found the settings you were talking baout and problem appears to be solved. thanks again

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.