12-05-2011 10:35 AM
Can any one help me re the following I had a spare HP TouchSmart 310PC with a RK713A TouchSmarT keyboard. I sold the keyboard on ebay which was brand new still had the battery covers etc... The buyer has accused me of selling an item that is not as described & that the item is damaged. They initially mentioned something about they did not have bluetooth.
I have since learnt that they had a HPG61 laptop & decided to get a monitor & then purchased my keyboard. My gut reaction is my keyboard was probably not compatible with what they were trying to do. Can anyone assist.
12-05-2011 05:09 PM
The wireless keyboard and mouse that come with the Touchsmart line are NOT Bluetooth, they're RF and synchronized to the USB RF receiver in the back of the unit. If you didn't send him all 3 parts, keyboard, mouse, and RF receiver, then yes, he's right, the keyboard is useless.
12-06-2011 04:05 AM
Thanks for your reply, I sent him all three parts. Says it did not work. Maybe I need to check he used the receiver provided.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Common Solutions for Windows 10