Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 22-a113w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought the All-In-One Desktop around 2017 so the warranty expired by 2018.

Some idiot broke the screen so the touch function won't work but the computer display still works.

We use it as a PoS for our business. We are trying to get the screen replaced so that the touch function works and that there won't be any screen cracks/tears.

I checked the order part web but couldn't find the screen to order.

I saw that they no longer make this model... And the new one to replace costs around $500~600. I would like to be able to fix the screen for around $100. If it goes past $200, I'd rather buy a new PoS.

Please help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@canigetrealhelp 

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Echo_Lake is at your service.

I understand you are in need of support, As its a hardware related issue. I would request you to contact our Phone Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.