03-16-2017 07:39 PM
I would like to know if there are any settings or 3rd party software that could improve the viewing of the fonts? The reason I got the 27" was for my little boy to do his programming projects as he was struggling to see the fonts in the smaller notebook. Unfortunately, the font quality under Windows 10 is not much better even on a large screen.
Many thanks in advance!
03-16-2017 08:06 PM
What is your new monitor ? I've been using many 23", 24" and 27" Full HD monitors and having no problem with them (I'm nearly 70). I used to wear glasses but after having correction both eyes 18 months ago, I don't need glasses now.
Note: Full HD means 1920 x 1080
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)