Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP all in one

Hi there 

My HP21 all in one screen has been damage, 

Its been more a week to find the screen part, to replace I even call HP head office and they suppose to call me back but nothing hear from them

Any how, please see the details of my PC hopefully some one can help me to find the part , 

HP 21 all-in-one  PC

Model 21-bo107a 

ProdID 22U34AA#ABG 

SN# [Personal Information Removed]

(2R859AV)

REGULATORY MODEL: TPC-P070-21 

This is all I could get from labels attached on PC 

Much appreciated your help. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Afshin32 --  Model 21-bo107a  /  ProdID 22U34AA#ABG 

Is this your computer: HP All-in-One 21-b0107a PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

It does not seem to be "old", since it has DDR4 RAM.

I accessed the HP Warehouse: http://PartSurfer.hp.com

To my surprise, my searches for "21-bo107" and "21-bo107a" and "22U34AA" returned NO RESULTS.

So, I cannot find a part-number. Without a part-number, I could not search eBay or Amazon to find a seller.

But, sometimes, eBay has an "not-working-as-is" complete system for sale -- you could buy the system, just to get the screen.

You need to pay a certified computer technician to disassemble your All-In-One, to be able to remove the damaged screen, asssuming that you can source a replacement screen.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.