12-29-2008 12:54 AM
I need my monitor to have a smaller total image, not the resolution, but for example, how do I make it so its like a 13 inch monitor if its actually a 17 inch? Yes i know there will be black blank space around the display of the monitor, but i can't figure out how to do this! when i use the menu button on my monitor, it comes up with the list, brightness, contrast, screen adjust, etc... BUT it wont let me select screen adjust! its the only option on the menu that is not highlighted, it won't let me choose to adjust the screen. how do i do it? I need to do it manually, but if the only way to do it is with a program, tell me anyway....
12-29-2008 07:27 AM
I think you are referring to the vertical and horizonatal display size.
Usually these settings are in the lcd's menu but I doubt you can change yours.
It mostly works on crt monitorsnot lcd nowadays.
12-29-2008 01:51 PM
Yes! i want to change the horizontal and vertical screen size.
There is an option on the monitor settings that says like "screen adjust" or something like that, but it won't let me go to that option, its the only one not highlighted on the list, do you know how i can access it? Is it not highlighted because I'm using DVI? i can use VGA if you think that is the problem...
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)