06-21-2012 01:44 PM
I just got a new HP S2031 monitor and I am getting a signal saying DVI and VGA no signal, recommended setting 1600x900-60 Hz, could someone please help me to resolve this issue.
06-21-2012 07:29 PM
can you get to safe mode and change resolution there? or hookup the old monitor and set the resolution to recommendation? or do Windows Update to see if a monitor .inf is available.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)