Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP E34m G4 WQHD Curved USB-C Conferencing Monitor
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello!

We have this great screen but have problems with the microphone stopping working in Zoom after having a meeting in Zoom for a while.
Have the latest updates in Windows 11.
However, have not installed drivers for the NIC to the screen.
Could it have any significance??

Thankful for feedback

Michael

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Well I will suggest you to update the audio driver of your system to it latest version it will help you in fixing the issue which you are facing. And you can also uninstall and then re-install the zoom in your system it can also help you in fixing the issue as well.

HP Recommended

I apologize as I forgot to write that the laptop is brand new and with freshly installed Windows 11 with the latest drivers for the sound card and the rest of the hardware in the laptop.
Zoom is also newly installed and updated to the latest Zoom version

HP Recommended

Then may be the issue with the earphone which you using might be  faulty. So I will suggest you to try the new set of earphone it can help you in fixing the issue. As every other thinks is updated as you mention earlier. 

HP Recommended

Earphone?
There is a camera, speaker and microphone in the screen.

HP Recommended

Sorry  my apologies  I thought that you are using  a earphone like I use with my laptop.

HP Recommended

I have exactly the same issue with my monitor. Do you have any suggestions on how to solve it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.