Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP X27q QHD Gaming Monitor

So my monitor has a slight scratch on it (the camera doesn't pick it up that well) but it really bugs me. It's not that big or deep, but can still be just about felt when  touching it. I want some tips on how to completely or almost completely hide it. Any tips would be appreciated!

20240223_214119.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I can't guarantee this will work, but I've seen advertisements on TV for car finish repair kits that do the same by providing you a clear epoxy gel that fills the scratches, making them essentially "invisible".  You might be able to find this doing an online search.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Thanks so much for the reply (sorry im a bit late, didnt see the notification).  Would you happen to know any good brands I could get if not that's fine.

HP Recommended

No I don't.  You would have to do an online search.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.