05-11-2011 01:34 PM
how to tell date of manufacture of 1q524 NC701AA-ABA from serial number or how to look up?
when were they first introduced?
05-12-2011 08:30 AM
See here for the release date. For the serial number the typical format is to have the 4th, 5th, and 6th characters to reference when the product was built. The first character is the year date (Y) and the next two (WW), the week in that year it was made.
Hope this helps you and anwsers your questions. Regards.
05-31-2012 09:38 AM - last edited on 11-04-2014 12:34 PM by kevin-t
I would like to know the manufacture date of my designjet. Model # Q1272a serial # [Personal Information Removed]
02-18-2015 02:14 AM - last edited on 03-13-2015 01:35 PM by george-p
Can you help me to find the YOM for serial No [moderator edited serial number]
08-25-2016 03:51 PM
The 4th, 5th, and 6th characters in the serial number of my HP laptop are 214. To what year does the 2 refer, 2012, 2002, or what? I get that the 14 refers to the 14th week of the year, but I cannot decode the year. Please help. Thanks.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)