Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 22-c0028in
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i want to install projector screen deriver in offline PC

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Prnter1,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand you want to install the projector screen driver on an offline PC, you'll typically need to have the driver file downloaded onto a storage device such as a USB flash drive or an external hard drive. Follow these steps:

Download the Driver:

• Go to the official website of HP or the HP of the projector screen.
  • Locate the driver download section and find the appropriate driver for your specific model of the projector screen and operating system (in this case, Windows 10 64-bit).
  • Download the driver file onto a computer with internet access.  Software and Drivers for HP All-in-One - 22-c0028in

Transfer the Driver to the Offline PC:

• Plug in a USB flash drive or connect an external hard drive to the computer with internet access.
  • Copy the downloaded driver file onto the USB flash drive or external hard drive.

Transfer the Driver to the Offline PC:

• Safely eject the USB flash drive or external hard drive from the computer with internet access.
  • Connect the USB flash drive or external hard drive to the offline PC.

Install the Driver on the Offline PC:

• On the offline PC, navigate to the USB flash drive or external hard drive.
  • Locate the driver file you transferred and double-click it to begin the installation process.
  • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the projector screen driver.
  • Once the installation is complete, restart the PC if prompted.

Verify Installation:

• After restarting the PC, ensure that the projector screen driver has been successfully installed by checking the Device Manager.
  • Right-click on the Start button and select "Device Manager."
  • Look for any entries related to the projector screen or any unidentified devices. If the driver has been successfully installed, these entries should not have any warning symbols (such as yellow exclamation marks).

Refer to this document:  HP All-in-One - 22-c0028in

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.