Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have an HP All-in-One PC 27-dp1086qe.  Is it possible to upgrade the wifi card to wifi 6?  If so what part number do I need to order?  Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You should be able to upgrade the RTL8822CE Wi-Fi card to this model:

Intel AX210 Wi-Fi 6E 2x2 AX + Bluetooth 5.2 M.2 2230 non-vPro   HP part # / SPS # M27269-005.

How you open up the PC to replace the card, that I do not know.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

You should be able to upgrade the RTL8822CE Wi-Fi card to this model:

Intel AX210 Wi-Fi 6E 2x2 AX + Bluetooth 5.2 M.2 2230 non-vPro   HP part # / SPS # M27269-005.

How you open up the PC to replace the card, that I do not know.

HP Recommended

Thank you Paul!!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

There is this service video which looks like one that could be for your PC but I cannot find one for the 27-dp0xxx/1xxx model series.

Removing & replacing parts for HP 22, 24 and 27 AiO | HP Computer Service - YouTube

Before installing the Intel card, uninstall the Realtek Wi-Fi card and driver and Realtek Bluetooth adapter and driver in the device manager.

Windows should automatically install the drivers for the AX210 and then you can update the drivers to the latest versions directly from the Intel website.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.