Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One Desktop PC 24-cb1000a (4M9N6AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello , my All in one desktop gave perfect service for 1 yr.

As soon as my warranty expired, it has not been connecting to wifi. neither does it connect via bluetooth.

work perfectly with a wire, ethernet. 

In the network diagnostics, it says this device is not Wifi capable.

I have tried network adapter resets. 

How can I turn on wifi switch on the all in one? any other suggestion? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @muahmedshakil,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

It sounds frustrating to have your HP All-In-One desktop suddenly lose its ability to connect to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth right after the warranty expired. Let's troubleshoot this.

• Check physical switch or button: Some laptops and all-in-one desktops have physical switches or buttons to enable or disable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Look around the edges of your desktop for any switches or buttons labeled with wireless icons. If you find one, make sure it's switched to the "on" position.
  • Check BIOS settings: Sometimes, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality can be disabled in the BIOS settings. Restart your computer and enter the BIOS setup by pressing the designated key during startup (usually Del, F2, or Esc). Look for any settings related to wireless connectivity and make sure they are enabled.
  • Update drivers: Outdated or corrupted network drivers can cause connectivity issues. Visit HP's official website, navigate to the support section, and search for your desktop model. Download and install the latest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers available for your device.
  • Run network troubleshooter: Windows has built-in network troubleshooters that can diagnose and automatically fix common connectivity issues. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters. Run the troubleshooter for network connections and follow any recommended steps.
  • Reset network settings: Sometimes resetting network settings can resolve connectivity issues. Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset. This will remove and reinstall all network adapters and set networking components back to their default settings. Note that this will also remove any saved Wi-Fi networks, so you'll need to reconnect to your network afterward.

By trying these steps, you should be able to diagnose and hopefully resolve the issue with your HP All-In-One desktop's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.