Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am so proud of our entire community for contributing to this success. Specifically mentioned are the wonderful group of SuperUsers who spend as many as 20-30 hours a week of their personal time here on the forum. Also highlighted are the great product experts from HP who find the time above their day jobs, to contribute to the success.

Our HP consumer support forum has been named the winner of the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) STAR Awards for Best Practices for Best Online Community.  The STAR Awards recognize technology companies who display exceptional leadership, innovation, and commitment in developing and implementing best practices.  The forum was honored for leveraging tools and processes to create an engaging online community where members can share ideas, ask questions and help other

members find solutions.   

As you are aware, if you are here and reading this post, our support forum was established to allow members to connect with one another to exchange insights and tips and get answers to questions regarding their HP consumer products. The forum receives millions of customer visits per month and has recorded more than 100 million page views and 150,000 registered users since it first launched 18 months ago.

451iD0B8393106D1A03B

I worked for HP.
6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Nice. I already knew we have a great forum and fantastic people, but this is the 'icing'. :generic:

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended
Really???? Why that seen like nobody handling the problem of TX1000?
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for the wonderful effort that the team has made previously. I'm so proud with the dedication and effort from the team. It shows us clearly, the professionalism in dealing with customers.

I'm really appreciate for the wonderful job and as far as i'm concerned hp deserved to be awarded by the community. Well done 

HP Recommended

Excellent forum with top notch support!:smileyhappy:

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended

I have 2 printers, one is a j4550 all-in-one and the other is a

deskjet  D156,. the D1560 It will  come on but will not print.  When it ask for the ionformation on the Printer it will show

on the list of equipment. Then it will not print the test or anything else.  The j4550 seems to doing OK, can you help  me get the D1560 to work     Earl Henley 

HP Recommended
I am a member of other forums, this one is the best and is my FAVORITE by far!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.