Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen by HP 25 DISPLAY
First of all sorry for setting this topic in the wrong category, didn’t really find one that fit.

Anyhow, im wondering if the Omen 25 display monitor is able to be rotated portrait wise.
Thanks for helping me out, have a great day!
8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@JonteTheMan, welcome to the forum.

If you are using Win 10, go into the "Display" options/Orientation.  There is a pull-down menu that has the Portrait option.  This should work.  It did for my monitor.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended
I don’t mean the display, I mean the whole monitor, so the long side get’s up. The monitor itself get rotated 90 degrees. Is that possible?
HP Recommended

Sorry about that, @JonteTheMan.

I can't find anything in the User Manual that says it can be mounted in Portrait position.  However, there are monitors that can be rotated safely.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Did your 25 inch come with the Vesa Mount bracket?

If so, mounting that to a 3rd party stand with a rotating arm would be the only way to rotate that monitor.

The stand that came with the monitor will not rotate.

Page 7...

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05552262

HP Recommended

Rotate monitor.JPG

Regards
Rajan
I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

@Rajarajan_Kyou just repeated what I already posted.  :Wink:

HP Recommended

@Photoray002 just reduced the click :Wink:

Regards
Rajan
I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Ah OK, I wondered why you edited. :LaughingTears:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.