Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec0101ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hp pavilion gaming laptop (ec-0101AX) goes into unexpected hibernate while playing games for just 10 min. I have lowered the graphics but still, it goes to hibernate. This is happening only when I start the game and played it for like 10 min or so, after waking from hibernation I am able to play with the same settings for more than 5 hrs. each time when I start a new game it goes into hibernation. after waking up then everything is normal, I have monitored the temperatures its stays below 87 degrees while gaming using hwmonitor. please bring up a solution to this problem as it is ruining my experience and questioning the reliability of hp products. hp Omen laptops also have this issue. this happened after BIOS update (f0.8)

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello Ajmal1,
I do not have hibernating issues but massive fps drops which makes games unplayable. Most say it is due to the bios version F.08. All we can do is wait for an update to it. Do inform if you find another fix to this.
Cheers !

HP Recommended

I am also experiencing same problem. After updating to F.08 BIOS. please tell me the solution for this problem.

I request hp authority to look into my problem.

HP Recommended

There is the old bios F.05 in the website. Now we can rollback.

HP Recommended

There is no way to rollback to previous bios. Hp only allow installation of the same or newer versions of the bios

HP Recommended

so what we need to do. To resolve this problem. Please let me know 

HP Recommended

The only thing we can do is wait for the patch

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.