Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 17T
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey guys,

So the live chat isn't working and I am very stuck whether to order a laptop or not because I need it before a certain time. The express shipping and regular shipping options don't really show a difference either. Live chat says unavailable. My zip code is 22039

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @Sassupreme 

You are in Virginia I take it?

If you go to this link... https://store.hp.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AjaxOrderItemDisplayView?langId=-1&catalogId=10051&st...

and at the bottom right side, there should be a link that will give you contact options...

Need Help?

Then click on... Contact Us Now for the options.

contact us now.JPG

There is also a number to call at the top of the page...

Sales:  1-866-625-3906

HP Recommended

Yeah but I keep getting the message.

Chat is currently unavailable. Chat agents are available from 8 AM to 2 AM EST

HP Recommended

OK are you able to call the toll free number then?

HP Recommended

FYI. I ordered the Omen 17t on May 30th with an upgraded Wifi card, and the rest of the options standard. Originally it was supposed to ship on June 11th. Got no notification. After calling yesterday I got an email this morning informing me that my ship date is now July 5th. 

"Thank you for buying HP! I’m contacting you with an update on the shipment of your  HP OMEN - 17t Laptop Best Value and understand you are anticipating receipt of your new HP. Due to extremely high demand, we have experienced a delay in the production process and now expect to complete your order on or before a revised ship date of  7/5/2019 . 

We apologize for this unexpected delay. "

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.