11-15-2011 05:49 PM - edited 02-08-2012 02:03 PM
There are currently no reported problems with scheduled delivery!
Are you sure that:
- Your printer is on, has paper, and is connected to your computer? You can check your printer connection by printing something else, like an email.
- Your computer is on and connected to the Internet? Check your Internet connection by opening a web page (if you are reading this on the HP Support Forum, you have an Internet connection).
- You are printing to a physical printer, rather than a PDF or XPS printer? Scheduled delivery does not work with PDF or XPS printers. You can choose a PDF or XPS printer when you choose to print a file directly with Print Now, but your results may be unpredictable.
- Your scheduled delivery is turned on?
(1) Open the Condé Nast At Home application.
(2) Click the wrench icon to open the Settings dialog.
(3) Make sure Scheduled Delivery is On.
Try to print the content now:
- Open the Condé Nast At Home application. You can start the program by clicking the desktop icon, or by clicking Start, then All Programs, then the particular application.
- Click Print Now.
- If you see an error message, click here for more help.
Note: New printable content is available every day. If you do a Print Now or change your schedule on a day that you have already received a print, the printed page will be the same.
Did this answer your question? If it did, why not click the Kudos! button to the left?
If it didn’t answer your question about a printing problem, click Reply to ask the community, or search the forum for other posts that might help.
Condé Nast At Home (c) 2011 Condé Nast. All Rights Reserved.