Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How to print to hp from samsung tablet.

HP Recommended

Hi aude,

I see that you're trying to print to your Hp Printer from your tablet.  

What printer do you have?

HP Recommended

Hp photo.

HP Recommended

Print from samsung tablet to hp photo printer

HP Recommended

Hp photo

HP Recommended

Hi Aude,

What model number is your Photosmart?  

It's important to have the model number of the printer so we can see what options are available for your unit.

HP Recommended

I need to buy a printer to use with my Samsung galaxy 10.1. I was going to buy the HP3055A e-all-ione. Can I have any advice please as I've bee reading these posts and I'm a bit nervous of buying something which won't work. I wasn't told that Samsung only supports Samsung printers when I bought the tablet.

HP Recommended

How can I print from my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 to HP photosmart c4750?

HP Recommended

How do I connect an HP Photosmart D7460 to my galaxy note 10.1 wirelessly?

HP Recommended

Hi Lemganyee,

I am sorry the printer that you've listed isn't supported by the Hp ePrint app.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.