Re: Cartidge usage - C309a HP Photosmart Premium All-in-one printer (66 Views)
Tutor
gbriceno
Message 1 of 2 (75 Views)

Cartidge usage - C309a HP Photosmart Premium All-in-one printer

Anyone experiance the limited use that the printer cartidges provide? 

I recently spent over $55 on replacement ink cartdiges and have printed less that a dozen pages that were mostly text and for the most part, sparelsy populated.  Now the printer ink levels are indicating that two of the ink cartidges are less than 1/4 full and the others are at about half.  The cost per sheet for this printer is ridiculous.  Had I known the printer would go through this many cartdges, i would have chosen another alternative.  Once again, HP finds a way to screw thier customers.

By the way, I have the output settings to "draft" to conserve ink.  Guess that didn't help any.  If anyone is experiancing the same issue, please add your story to this thread.

Student
Sweepy
Message 2 of 2 (66 Views)

Re: Cartidge usage - C309a HP Photosmart Premium All-in-one printer

I recently purchased a new black cartridge for the same C309 printer; it would not print. I compared the cartridge with the old one I had taken out and there was an area of the contact point missing above the 4 lower contact points on the cartridge. I bought another one from a different retailer - guess what - it had the same fault - the bar code ref on the outer packaging is 83585 70502 and the date on the cartridges is 2014/05. I plan to post both back to Ireland where I believe they are manufactured. I will not be replacing my printers with other HP products.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation