12-09-2013 04:15 AM
Hey! I have recently changed the black ink cartridge, but it is not printing in black - only grey!
I have done the following to solve the problem:
1. The new cartridge is HP original
2. Print level shows full black cartridge
3. The printheads are cleaned using Tools
4. Installed the HP Print&Scan Doctor - to faults found - all marks are green
Is there anything else I can do?
12-09-2013 02:10 PM
The troubleshooting steps in this document may help resolve issues with the Photosmart 6510 not printing black properly. Be sure to check the vents as shown in Solution Two.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies