Question

Honor Student
Surenmbbs
Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Poor customer service

I made an online purchase of cartridges on 28 dec 2013. There was a server error. However the payment was successful on 30.12.2013. {also confirmed by the bank that HP had claimed the payment on 30.12.2013}. Till date [7.1.2014], the product has been shown to be payment failure [inspite of customer rep confirmation the payment success]. Promises are made to deliver the product each day by each rep, yet no one has done so far. Every day I have to spend a lot of time calling the customer service and tell the whole story again and again from the begining. One of the rep even read out an internal email which directed them to despatch the product since the payment has been received. He also wanted 24 hours to resolve the situation and he disappeard and never called back to update me on the issue.

One particular rep, sends an email stating that the payment was a failure. When i call back, another rep attends the call and confirms the payment. EVeryone wants 24 hours to solve the issue and till date (9 days) it has not been solved.

I feel frustrated, hopeless, anxious and extremely unpleasant about the entire experience. Not only I am losing my hard earned money, i also lost my peace of mind. I would never recommend HP for anyone. The glorious days of HP are long gone.

Dr. A. Surendiran

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: Poor customer service

Hi, I see this post was a week ago, did anyone help follow up on it for you?

Thanks

Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation