06-10-2014 12:52 PM
suddenly my printer says: Error, turn off and on again, Blue screen with B865CD00 and a sign.
All buttons starts blinking
Same procedure for 5 times and I dont know what to do. The printer is 3 months old!!
06-10-2014 01:59 PM
Contact HP technical support at 800-474-6836 for more options.
If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)