Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 6830
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This is the second major problem I have with this printer. After it has been replaced, due to suddenly the printing head was defect after inserting a set of original HP ink cartridges, just two months ago, I now have a new annoying problem.

After Power on the printer just displays this nasty C3EBA381 error and all indicators flashing. Powercycle doesnt help.

Anybody who can help?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

This issue or error occurs due to paper jam to my understanding.

Please refer the following weblink and try the troubleshooting steps:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-6830-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5390307/docume...

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

Hello, I'm having the same problem, the nasty Error C4EBA381 on the display with all other buttons blinking.

In fact, the print don't even try to move or anything like that, it just display that message as soon as I conect the power cord. Even if I try to press the button to power off, it continues displaying that error.

I tried some of the options described on this guide but it doesn't worked. In fact, the printer was there with no use for some months, so nothing is jammed, I've checked with a flashlight.

The only thing that is different is the carriage, that I couldn't move to the left side as it appears to be locked by the cartrige head cleaning tool below it, I don't know exactly if that is the thing, but using a flashlight I just saw some plastic piece that i supose that this cleaning tool/feature. If I force it to left, it may break this part of the printer. But as I said before, the printer don't respond, doesn't try to move anything, even after the reset described on the guide.

Is there any hope for this? Is there a way of reseting the firmware? 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.