01-10-2013 04:41 PM
I have a HP Photosmart 6510 all in one printer. I have suffecient ink levels, I even replaced the black ink thinking I possibly had a deffective one. I have cleaned the printer head via the touch screen promps. I have made sure that all the ink levels are good and that the ink are installed properly. I have followed all the trouble shooting functions on the printer and still no success. I can not print, or copy. if you try, it comes out blank. all pages are blank.
01-11-2013 12:55 AM
I suggest to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the link below and check if this helps in resolving the issue.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)