03-16-2009 11:57 AM
There must be an easy way to disable this, right!?
04-22-2009 08:58 AM
It's buried deeply in the HP Device Manager settings.
Click on the "Information and Settings" icon. Select "Scan Preferences". Click on "Settings". At the bottom of the window, uncheck "Show HP Device Manager when document is placed in the Scanner automatic document feeder"
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)