02-22-2013 10:01 AM
I was told the printhead needs to be replace on My officejet 6700. I can't find where I can order the printhead and how to install it. HP support said because I use a non standard Ink cart that it damaged the printhead. Can anyone help.
02-25-2013 10:51 AM
I am sorry to hear that you are having that problem with the printer.The printhead on the Officejet 6700 is a non replaceable part as that cannot be removed from the printer. At this point one would be looking at product replacement.
06-16-2014 07:40 AM
When I turn mine on, I get an Error message that says "There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off, then on. If problem persists, contact HP. 0x610000f6". I've tried everything that the HP troubleshooting document has said except replacing the ink. It said there is a possibility that this Error could be caused by a damaged ink cartridge. Would it be worth it to purchase a new set of inks to see if that is the problem or is it indeed the printhead that's gone bad? My printer is out of warranty.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)