04-01-2010 01:44 PM - edited 04-01-2010 01:46 PM
I have an HP Photosmart printer and would like to know what adjustments I have to make to the printer when I want the machine to print from the 4x6 photo paper tray or
once again how to adjust for the 81/2x11 paper tray.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)