01-26-2010 01:40 PM
For the HP Officejet Pro 8000, is there a way to print an envelope or index card without removing the entire stack of paper?
On my current Deskjet printer, I have two options when printing an envelope. The first is to place it in the slot. The second is to lay it on the right side of the paper tray on top of the stack of paper. for the Officjet Pro 8000, can I lay it on top of the stack of paper rather than removing the entire stack?
01-26-2010 04:42 PM - edited 01-26-2010 04:43 PM
No, I don't think so because you have to push the sliders in to center the envelopes. I suppose that if you don't mind the print not being exactly where you expect on the envelope you could try placing it by eye centrally on the stack of paper (I've not tried that).
01-21-2011 07:52 AM
I want to know if MS word 2007 recognized a second papertray for envelopes on the HP officejet pro 8000.
I tried this on an earlier version of this printer and it didn't work.
Also, inserting envelopes without removing the paper on papertray one does not line up well at all.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)