10-27-2009 06:35 PM
I recently purchased the HP Photosmart C4780 printer and I am trying to print on cardstock (heavy paper). Everytime I print on it, the ink smears really easily. I have tried to adjust the setting such as dpi but the ink still smears. There is no cardstock option. Any ideas? Thank you for your help!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)