11-27-2012 06:45 AM - last edited on 06-29-2015 05:34 PM by Omar-E
Launch the scan from teh HP Scan application.
Use the Add button to scan additional pages till you are done, then click Save.
You may find further information about scanning with the HP Scan software below:
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.9
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.6
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
09-23-2014 10:29 AM
I used to be able to scan however the message indicator on my printer is stating in part that I need to make sure, "Scan to Computer is enabled". I do not know what this means or how to crrect this problem. Your assistance would be appreciated but I need step by step instructions. Do not assume that I know anything.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)