04-16-2009 11:56 AM
04-16-2009 12:56 PM - edited 04-16-2009 01:01 PM
EDIT: my bad. It's not a laserjet.
Do you have the installation CD? If yes, then can you insert it into your PC and tell me what folders you see inside the contents of the CD.
04-16-2009 01:58 PM
here is the list
setup - application
setup - text file
The scrubber in the Utils folder doesn't run it just gives one flash.
04-17-2009 07:53 AM
There is no uninstall file in the Utils folder or any of its subfolders. In fact I did a search of the disc and there is no uninstall anywhere.
On the hard drive, when I look at the installed hp software I see the scanners and the other printers but nothing for the cp1700.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)