07-03-2014 09:17 AM
hello .. ive encounter some probem during installation of my printer .. when i started to connect the usb cable through my laptop it always say "USB DOES NOT RECOGNIZED" .. what should i do wth d usb port? im using a product of printer, Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Series with the serial number CN16012KMM .. help me please ! thank you
07-04-2014 12:52 PM
Welcome to the forums sammyrisse
I read your post about the "USB not recognized" error you are seeing during the installation of your Deskjet 1050A. I would like to know which operating system you are trying to install the printer on.
In the meantime, you can try using a different USB cable.
Help to find which Operating System you are running:
Which Windows Operating System am I running?
Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)