07-03-2014 02:20 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
If you would like to set the default for coping on the Officejet 6600 to legal size paper I think I can help.
Touch Copy> Settings> Paper Size> Legal. Once this is set, click Setting again then Set as New Default. This should now be the default coping type until changed.
I hope this helped.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)