11-10-2010 02:56 PM
We've been fighting with our C4480 all-in-one printer. We are familiar with HPs and the cartridge installs. This printer will not recognize the alignment page after we have installed 2 different black cartridges, done multiple turn on and turn-off, printed multiple alignment page -- following the printer's commands (it does print the alignment page and it looks OK -- they all do ) I just reinstalled the printer driver (again) from the HP website. Any ideas on how to make this work? Thanks.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation